ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Renew and upgrade subscripiton

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/05/17 05:51 PM Views: 3768 Replies: 5
Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 5:51 PM

Our class is talking about extending and upgrading our subscription for another 10 year from our current subscription that expires 7/12/2020 to 2030.

When I go to Upgrade to Platinum it says "The upgrade price is a pro-rated cost based on the 1012 days remaining in your Premium Plus subscription.
Platinum Membership".

If we upgrade to Platinum Membership for 10 years at the prorated price what will be our new expiration date?

I just want to be sure before I send out a message to the class about the cost and our new expiration date.

Thanks,
Joan Schutz Mohlman
Madeira Class of 1965

Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 9:04 PM - Response #1

Joan, congratulations on having an optimistic class who are willing to support their website when they are over 80 years old. My class is two years older and they have difficulty projecting even 1 year down the road.

Edited 10/05/17 9:12 PM
Friday, October 6, 2017 at 9:40 AM - Response #2

Phil,

Thanks, we are pretty lucky that most people in our class want to keep the website going. The website has definately helped keep us close. We even have lunch groups in several different parts of the country.

Joan

Friday, October 6, 2017 at 1:14 PM - Response #3

If you renew today using the Upgrade to Platinum, the cost that is reflected is a prorated cost that provide you with credit for the unused portion of your unused Premium time that is remaining and puts it towards the new 10 year subscription that would begin today.

Friday, October 6, 2017 at 1:25 PM - Response #4

Thank you. Very helpful.

Joan

Friday, November 25, 2022 at 2:02 PM - Response #5

Hi Scott / CC Support, just curious if 10-year subscriptions are still offered?

For one of the sites I set up, we took advantage of a 10-year add-on/upgrade (a great promo at the time!) some years ago.

For this year's Black Friday, I see the largest add on is 3-years, and read in another thread that the maximum is 10-years now. So it's still possible to add more than 3 years to a max of 10???

Is there a FAQ or something about CC's current subscription options, etc?

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.