ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thank you

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/19/08 03:49 PM Views: 1744 Replies: 7
Friday, December 19, 2008 at 3:49 PM

I just want to say "Thank You" to the creators and whomever runs this site. We set ours up in September and our classmates love it. Our 40 yr reunion won't be until next September (09) but our website has created so much interest. They are uploading photos and using the message forum almost daily.
Again, thanks and happy holidays.

Friday, December 19, 2008 at 4:43 PM - Response #1

You're most welcome Gayle, Happy Holidays!

Edited 12/19/08 4:43 PM
Friday, December 19, 2008 at 5:55 PM - Response #2

ditto!!!

Friday, December 19, 2008 at 6:03 PM - Response #3

As Smokey Robinson would say, "I second that emotion." We are having the same experience. The site was activated on Nov. 20 and our 40th reunion is next October. I only did this website in an attempt to get more people to show up because our 30 yr reunion was so lame. It has come to mean so much to all of us who are members. I never expected the level of enthusiam or gratitude!

It's a wonderful thing you've created.

My only complaint is that I'm having so much fun with the site that I didn't start my Christmas cards until today and I make them myself. Ugh!

Thanks again,
Retha

Edited 12/19/08 6:04 PM
Friday, December 19, 2008 at 6:15 PM - Response #4

we love to hear this stuff!

Friday, December 19, 2008 at 7:23 PM - Response #5

Ditto
What amazes me is how fast you respond to our questions, needs, or even complaints. You add stuff to the site that make me look like a genius. I have been trying to tell other people that classcreator.com is the way to go when getting ready for a reunion or just to get information together about your school.
I really do appreciate your hard work. KRazzExclamationLaughing

Friday, December 19, 2008 at 7:39 PM - Response #6

spread the word =) It's all grass roots!

update your facebook status with "built an awesome class web site with www.classcreator.com and it was super easy!"

=)

Saturday, December 20, 2008 at 12:37 AM - Response #7

I agree, you guys are the BEST!

Brad and Rick, I actually did that, mentioned you on Facebook! Seriously, I'm thrilled with classcreator. Classmates are flocking to my newly-created site, and I couldn't be happier with how easy creating it has been and the stellar service you provide. Hooray!Very Happy

Edited 12/20/08 12:39 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.