ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

FORGOT PASSWORD

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/06/22 02:50 PM Views: 370 Replies: 8
Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 2:50 PM

Pleeeeeease make the FORGOT PASSWORD link LARGER. It’s so small that classmates don’t even see it. For me, this has been going on since 2009 and these people are driving me crazy!!! They all want help and want me to reset their password. It’s maddening. I believe if the FORGOT PASSWORD link was in a much larger font, people would see it. 13 years is a long time for this simple request to go unresolved.
Thank you.

Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 3:24 PM - Response #1

Liz,

It is already a standard font size in comparison to the words around it and in a good place below the login/password box. Unfortunately some users simply don't read the page. It is clearly labelled directly under the password box.

https://www.classcreator.com/Richmond-VA-John-Marshall-1970/member_login.cfm

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 5:07 PM - Response #2

Put this code is PREFERENCES to modify forgot password size and color.

Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 8:17 PM - Response #3

UPDATE: It is for us and the 30pt font made me laugh! Thanks, Jack. I changed the font to 24pt.

Hi Jack, Are you speaking to Jessica or giving us a 'how to'? If it is for us, are we to input that in the Analytics field at the bottom of Preferences? Appreciate your input. Thanks!

Edited 07/06/22 8:26 PM
Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 8:29 PM - Response #4

In relation to where it says: Members: Log In and the login button, it’s TINY.

I know from experience that people don’t read much so that’s why it should be larger. Perhaps a button below the login button that says: Forgot Password

Seems like CC doesn’t want to listen to or make updates that would be beneficial to everyone. I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s being driven by people who don’t read.

I’ve sent out emails with “tips” to remind classmates of housekeeping type things but, this Forgot Password thing is always a problem. A large font or better yet a button below the login button would help everyone.

Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 8:39 PM - Response #5

WHERE in Preferences?

Would be better if CC would make the improvement for everyone.

Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 10:47 PM - Response #6

Sorry, bottom in ADVANCED SITE TRACKING WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS area. Anything you put there propagates to ALL pages. Be careful with typos though Cool

Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 2:53 AM - Response #7

Thank you, I’ll give it a shot. Much appreciated. rather than each Admin having to do this for their own website, it’s a shame that CC doesn’t make this improvement for everyone.

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 3:24 AM - Response #8

I like "Forgot Password" in red, Jack. However, I changed it to 14pt on my sites. Thanks for the easy fix.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.