Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

PHotos not uploading to gallery

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/22/20 07:25 AM Views: 322 Replies: 4
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 7:25 AM

Ref. my Wachovia Old Gang site
www.wachoviaoldgang.com

I've been adding photos to the Misc. Wachovia News gallery over the past couple days. Last night, I uploaded several, all of which appeared to upload correclty. However, the photos are not there. I re-booted, and tried again. No luck. Tried again this am.

This particular gallery currently has 95 photos. I have a slideshow on the homepage. I know galleries can have more than 95 photos -- but am wondering if there is a limit if the gallery is embeded on the homepage??

My Wachovia members have been enjoying what we are calling an on-line reunion. I have at least 50 more photos to add. Please advise as to what is causing the issue.

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 8:27 AM - Response #1

Are you talking about the galleries such as Dina Nieuwenhuis that show 0 photos? I'm not sure. Can you try that one again? I added a little FV space to your site in case that was the issue.

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 8:41 AM - Response #2

No - I'm talking about the album entitled "Misc Wachovia News" in the Photo Gallery.

*And I tried again after receiving your message...new photos still NOT uploading

Edited 04/22/20 8:43 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 4:19 PM - Response #3

Hi Irma,

Please try again. We just did a series of resets on several services and it looks like that cleared it up.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 4:53 PM - Response #4

Many thanks.............I was able to get the photos uploaded.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.