ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Instant Messanging Disappeared!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/19/10 08:40 AM Views: 1503 Replies: 4
Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 8:40 AM

Hi Brad,
Yesterday I noticed that our little instant messanging box disappeared from the home page. Can you please go into my site and check it out? I've edited the announcements and it IS activated. I would appreciate it very much.Our alumni LOVE this feature, you'd think they lost "one of their own"since it's disappearedSmile They chat on here regulary, soon as they see someong online they know.

Thanks in advance,
Diane

Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 9:08 AM - Response #1

Looks fine to me. If anyone reports not seeing IM, make sure they're actually logged into the site. People won't see IM until they're logged in.

Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 9:19 AM - Response #2

Isn't this strange? I'm logged on and I don't see the box either! I'll ask a friend to log on and hopefully,
Thank you for your prompt response Brad. You're the best!

Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 9:33 AM - Response #3

Just curious, can you see the IM box in any other browser? For instance if your primary browser is Internet Explorer, do you see it in Firefox? Can you please upgrade to the latest version of Flash at www.adobe.com? They just put out a new version last week, and although technically you shouldn't have to upgrade to that to use IM, it may just magically fix the problem. Please give it a whirl.

Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 9:35 AM - Response #4

Try to delete your browser cookies and see if the IM comes back. IM uses cookies to remember if it should remain in a open/closed state.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.