ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

help please

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/24/09 11:49 PM Views: 1340 Replies: 3
Monday, August 24, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Hi there, I am in the process of uploading a slide show to my website. I have followed the directions, as I have did it before. However, this time, when I get to the step to right click on the table and choose cell, it does not give me the option. I see the cell there, but nothing comes up when I click on it. Please advise.
I have the slide show through slide.com and am ready to post it. Bonnie

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 12:27 AM - Response #1

There's no particular reason you need to put your slideshow inside of table, unless you're trying to include it with other objects in a specific desired format. Otherwise you can just center it on the page. In any case, the best way to do this is to use your "Source" button to enter source view. If you want to include the slide show inside of a table cell, first type SLIDE SHOW HERE inside of the table cell. And then click your Source button to enter source mode. Find in your source code SLIDE SHOW HERE, delete it, and paste your code.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 5:21 PM - Response #2

Thanks Brad, I tried doing that I am still not able to get the slide show to show up only the code itself. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Could you take a look at it? It is on my 40th reunion page...I do not have it active because of the code. thanks, Bonnie

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM - Response #3

Something is not right with that code. Please go back out and get a fresh copy of your embed code and paste it here in this forum.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.