ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

You Tube video help

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/10/08 07:16 PM Views: 1569 Replies: 3
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 7:16 PM

HELP!

I am losing my mind (not a difficult task)... One of our classmates has a memorial video on youtube.com of her deceased son. She has put the video on her profile page but it doesn't show up. Several people have seen the video on her site, I see the video on her site. But it doesn't stay. what are we doing wrong.

Her name is Charlotte Harvey Lewis. This is the link:

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 10:02 PM - Response #1

She's done nothing wrong. In fact she's done everything perfectly. No problems found. Just for kicks I loaded up the video in all 3 major browsers without incident. Try as I may, I can also not get the video to "go away" either. So you've left me clueless on this one.

If you are having a problem with the video going away, I can only imagine you are having some type of caching issue. Or maybe the first time you loaded it, you got some type of incomplete load. Try clearing your cache (delete temporary Internet files) and see if you can get it to go away again. I'll bet ya everybody in this forum will see the video -- http://www.classichornets78.com/class_profile.cfm?member_id=138490 -- and can also not get it to go away. I'm nearly positive you are having a local computer problem.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 11:58 PM - Response #2

Could there be a problem with her computer a button not clicked. My son mentioned something about an Active ?????
If so wehre do we find this. Is it something where an place of business might not allow to be seen?

Thanks, because I thought I was losing my mind. I kept seeing the video at home but they couldn't. And we have had 11 phone calls in 3 days.

Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 12:33 AM - Response #3

Yes, some places of work block Flash. Which would block this video and any other Flash elements. Not uncommon at all.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.