ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Deleteing Profile Comments

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/28/09 02:43 PM Views: 1323 Replies: 4
Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 2:43 PM

I have a classmate that would like to delete all of the comments on his profile, and start new with comments. How does he go about doing this himself. I was thinking he had a edit delete button on each comment but he said not only on his own when he was signed in. I don't mind doing it but I was thinking I had read somewhere that he could do this himself, on all the comments on his profile.

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 9:32 PM - Response #1

You could pretty easily delete his account and just have him join again. In the join process he would have to complete his Profile from scratch. Although even better would be to just go in and edit his Profile so he says what he wants it to say. There's really no need to delete everything. Just select the text in any comment, press delete, and type something else.

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM - Response #2

That was how I understood that too. I had a classmate who wished to delete comments someone had put on his profile page. He had been able to do that before but wasn;t able to this time. He asked me to delete the comments for him.

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 10:32 PM - Response #3

Oh, DUH! Of course that's what the qusetion was. Hey, it's Saturday. Smile

People should be able to delete comments left under their Profiles. I'll have a programmer take a look at this.

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM - Response #4

Thanks...

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.