ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Cant load pictures

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/18/10 11:29 PM Views: 1353 Replies: 3
Friday, June 18, 2010 at 11:29 PM

I have scanned over 200 photos & now I can not figure out how to get them on a namebadge template. They were all scanned in photoshop - PLEASE HELP - reunion is next week

Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 9:02 AM - Response #1

There is currently no automated nametag feature in Class Creator that merges Classmate Names and Senior photos to create nametags. You can, however, click Manage Classmates and export your Class List to Excel. And then you can run a merge to merge names into the nametag. You can also download all Yearbook Photos and add them to the nametags. Here's a Word template another Administrator used for this: http://forums.classcreator.com/attachment.cfm?file_id=0E17B409-F609-10FC-01FA17BE2271E6AB

Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 3:00 PM - Response #2

The template is perfect but how do I get all my individual photo scans from photshop onto the template?

Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 5:48 PM - Response #3

Well, we didn't make the template, but presumably you would go into Word and use the Insert photo function to add your own Yearbook Photos. I'm lots of things but a Microsoft Word merge function expert isn't one of them. There may be some way to automate the input of photos based on name but I'm only guessing. You may have to place photos 1 by 1.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.