ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Change Background

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/28/09 01:23 PM Views: 1267 Replies: 1
Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I would like to change the background and add some different designs to the site. I also want to change the background color. I tried to go to the home page and edit the HTML codes but it seems that noting is changing.
Is there a way to change the background picture M TV disco photos and add some of the school logo items to the top and side of the control panel and, some colors. Thanks
www.northhighviking.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 5:05 PM - Response #1

You can change the background color of your site by clicking your Change Colors link. Although I have a feeling you're asking about the default white background color inside of the design itself, which cannot be changed.

We're going to be doing some things with backgrounds shortly, but for now you can add any background you want using a simple script. See this thread for instructions.

You cannot change our default designs. At least, not yet you can't. We'll be adding 3 "Photoshop Advanced Designs" to the system later that will allow users to customize the design to their heart's content. All themed designs will also become Advanced Photoshop Designs, allowing you to tweak the various elements.

Photoshop Advanced Designs are currently way down on our Task List though. Numerous new features are slated before we launched the advanced designs for designers like yourself. Everything on the Task List eventually makes the system though -- we just have far more pressing things to do over the coming months until we get to that.

Edited 03/28/09 5:06 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.