ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classmate Address Details

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/06/18 06:13 AM Views: 4081 Replies: 2
Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 6:13 AM

One of my Classmates, James Corbett, has moved address to Jersey in the Channel Islands but doesn't have the option to change his address fully on his details.

Jersey and the other Channel Islands are not technically part of the United Kingdom but are part of Great Britain.

I won't go into detail about that but could you please add the inhabited Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark, Herm, Jethou and Brecqhou) along with the Isle of Man (which has a similar relationship with us as the Channel Islands)to the drop down list alongside 'County' on a Classmate's Details.

They're not actually counties but I can't see any other way around the problem. We could class them as part of the United Kingdom (even though they're not!) or you could add Great Britain to the drop down list of Countries. Alternatively, you could class each island as a Crown Dependency (which they are) and include 'Crown Dependency' in the drop-down list of countries or you could class each island as a 'County' and include them in the list of countries and add Channel Islands to the list of countries.

Awkward but I'm sure you can come up with something.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 12:03 PM - Response #1

I'll see if we can accommodate.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 1:32 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Scott.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.