ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmates Widow

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/30/08 08:54 AM Views: 1336 Replies: 7
Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 8:54 AM

I'm sure this is on here somewhere but I haven't been able to find it and I'm running out of time. We have a widow of one of our classmates that would like to attend our 25th reunion on his behalf which we are thrilled that she would like to do this. My question is. . . how can I give her access to go to our reunion link and pay through paypal. He is deceased so it will not allow her to sign in under his name and she is not listed as a classmate. Help please. Thank you in advance!

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 9:09 AM - Response #1

You have sign her up on the site as a "Guest" and this should work. When adding her name to the site. Just select "Guest"

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 9:14 AM - Response #2

Can you tell me how I add her as a guest? I didn't see anything for that under manage classmates/ add or edit. Thank you!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 9:31 AM - Response #3

When you go into the Manage Classmates section. Add her as regular. At the bottom on the page when setting up her, there are choices to add her as a guest or not. Just select that option. You also have the option of showing her profile on the classmate list or not. I like to show them. This gives everyone the option of communicating with this person.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 10:27 AM - Response #4

It worked! Thank you so much for taking the time to help a girl out!

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 11:50 AM - Response #5

This is exactly what the forums are for, thank you everyone who responded. Adding the person as a guest is exactly what we would have advised.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 3:07 PM - Response #6

So, if I send mail to the entire class list, does it go to those Guests for whom we have e-mail addresses shown?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 3:15 PM - Response #7

Yes.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.