Saturday, August 7, 2010 at 3:28 PM - Response #1
John Boyd wrote:
I would like to link a "Button" in an "Announcement" to one of the "Customizable Links" available... Thank You!
Hi John -- from a fellow Arizonan.
1. Edit the Announcement in which you want the link to appear.
2. Highlight the words you want to become the link
3. Get the URL of the page you want to link to: Here's the easiest way: Right-click on the actual link and choose "Copy Link Address".
4. Choose the Link symbol (Globe with chain links) from the editor panel at the top of the Announcement window
5. In the URL window, paste the captured URL (Ctrl-V)
6. Click on the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the Announcement Editor Window.
7. Click on VIEW the new annoucement, test the link. If it's OK, click the Activate box to make the announcement appear. (You may want to move it up/down with the red-green arrows to control the order of appearance.)
Welcome to the Help Forums!
I took a look at your site; nice start. Only one suggestion: no need to make the 1971 History page visible only to registered users. It's all public domain stuff on that page.