ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Suggestion for Reunion Survey Results

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/10/08 11:14 AM Views: 1735 Replies: 7
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 11:14 AM

This suggestion might not be useful - depends upon what the new reunion planner module is like.

The Admin can view the survey results. The first option is to view those who responded to the survey.

The other option is "Members who have not responded to the survey". This category would be more meaningful if it was broken up into two categories: those with profiles and those without profiles. Missing Classmates couldn't respond to the survey because they can't log in.

I suggest that "Missing Classmates" are not included in this total, OR as an alternative, display something next to those classmates without a profile OR as stated above, break the category into two different totals.

Another suggestion: at the bottom of both survey results sections (only those members with profiles), have a "Send message to these classmates", where we could thank them for their responses, or tell them that the survey is about to close. For those who have not responded, the e-mail could encourage their participation.

It might be useful to be able to export the results of the survey.

Edited 09/10/08 11:16 AM
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 11:59 AM - Response #1

All good ideas as usual Kyle. Thank you!

I've added these items to "the list".

Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 6:29 PM - Response #2

I just wanted to suggest adding a different location for the polls or surveys to appear. Like in their own category like Member Functions, Admin Functions, Surveys/Polls.

This way people know right where to go. It is hard to understand how to get polls when they fit in with the other customizable pages.

Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 7:39 PM - Response #3

We could add another main link for polls, but as a general rule, if something apperas on your home page, you access the element under your Edit Home Page area. Of course new users might not understand that a Poll embeds on the home page... I think a lot of this will take care of itself when the help videos are back, as we're going to walk people through a whole poll and survey training video.

Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 12:37 PM - Response #4

Is the reunion Survey downloadable?

Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 3:30 PM - Response #5

It is not downloadable, however, as an admin you do have access to the summary results as well as the individual responses when you click on the stats link next to the survey name.

Monday, December 14, 2009 at 2:28 PM - Response #6

On a multi-year site it would be helpful to have the Class Year displayed by the name on the individual classamate's answers page, as displayed to Admins. It also could have the married names--those are on the Show/Hide list display but not on the page once you enter.

Is there a way to get back to the Show/Hide names list once you've looked at an individual survey answer page? Using the "Back" button, I have to re-display the list each time.

(I just finished hand-transcribing 32 responses to a survey about having reunions in other areas of the U.S. where our grads have moved to. Now I get to look up all their class years & emails to organize them into local committees.)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 5:30 PM - Response #7

Hi Mary,

We've added the recommendations to the programmers task list. Good suggestions - thank you.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.