ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner Report

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/18/10 03:16 PM Views: 1267 Replies: 3
Friday, June 18, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Hi,
I am trying to run a report of people who will be attending and whether they have paid. I got one report that listed everyone who indicated on the profile they were attending. Then I got another one that listed the amount paid column but the totals didn't match up to what the screen showed. Many people were not on the list and the cash received was way short of our actual total. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Ann

Friday, June 18, 2010 at 3:33 PM - Response #1

Hi Ann,

Under Reunion Planner choose the Show Attendess link and that page shows the totals of all payments received and recorded. If there are any checks that you received and have not yet recorded in the system you will need to enter them here in order for your totals to be accurate. Since you are only accepting checks the system has no way of knowing when a check is received. If you received any checks for users that have not yet registered you can add them on that same page under Add Reunion Attendee button at the bottom of the page.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, June 18, 2010 at 3:40 PM - Response #2

Jessica, thanks for your reply. But is there anyway I can get a printed report with who paid? When I did the "Run Reports" it didn't match up to the show attendees?

Thanks, Ann

Friday, June 18, 2010 at 4:47 PM - Response #3

Hi Ann,

The reports are still in beta - I'm not sure which one is not showing your total checks received.

The Show Attendees list shows everyone who has paid and $0 received next to those who have not paid yet. That list shows everyone you have recorded as paid by check.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.