ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Changing Classmate Profiles

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/11/10 02:36 AM Views: 1206 Replies: 2
Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 2:36 AM

We are having a golf outing the morning of our picnic reunion. Can I change the Classmate Profiles to include the golf outing? That way other classmates can see who else is golfing. If I can't do this in the Profiles section, is there another way?

Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 5:33 AM - Response #1

You could add the Golf Outing to the Profiles using the Profile Generator feature. While that would work, members would have to click into all Profiles to see who's going -- not very convenient. I think the best solution here is to do it the old fashioned way -- just post the list. You could put it on your reunion page, or maybe as a home page announcement so it's easy for everyone to find.

Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM - Response #2

Though CC has a nice option in the classmate profiles list for showing who is attending the reunion (which I wish there was a way to turn off completely and hide), we created a separate page with a list showing who is attending our reunion, a social the night before and also include who we have received payment from. This is a manual list which is updated when classmates register for the reunion. You can do a similar page for your golf outing.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.