ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Domain Renewal Site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/26/22 09:30 AM Views: 3339 Replies: 3
Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 9:30 AM

Do I need to transfer my Domain names for my three sites from Classnames.net to enomcentral? I need to renew one and enom has no record of domain name. Do I just renew from Classcreator and it goes to the new domain site? Deadline is tomorrow. Need response now.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 11:42 AM - Response #1

Hi Karen,

All three domains are in a single Login at enomcentral.com Login: karen1230 and you can reach each domain individually through each site under Admin Functions > Manage Domain > Renew Your Domain

All three domains have expiration dates of 2024 or later so none of them are in danger of expiring at this time.

I'm wondering if you received a spam notice regarding the renewal of your domains.

You can go to Admin Functions > Manage Domain > Manage Your Domain Account to send yourself a password reset link to your account. The reset link lasts one hour so it is best to send it when you are there to receive it.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, October 14, 2022 at 11:13 PM - Response #2

I sent a request and my question was deleted. We have a class website www.gfcentralgfredriver71.com Domain was to be renewed. I am a day late and now I can't get into my site to fix it. Class site goes until Nov. 10, 2022 and I need to renew domain name and the website.

Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 5:53 PM - Response #3

Hi Diane,

I removed what appeared to be a duplicate

Hi Diane,

I responded to several posts and I'm not sure if you are receiving the responses so I'm emailing you as well.

Your domain name is separate from your class site. The domain name expired 10/13/2022

You can renew it using our secure online payment form is located at https://www.classcreator.com/payment.cfm

Domain renewal rates are:

$19.95 for one year
$18.95 per year for two or more years paid at once (example: 2 years is $37.90)
$17.95 per year for five or more years paid at once up to 10 years total. (example: 5 years is $89.75)

Just list the domain name you are renewing and the number of years you are paying for as the payment description if you renew using our payment form and we can manually renew it using a control panel they provide for us to assist our customers with domain issues.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.