ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Music on Website

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/24/09 01:13 AM Views: 1500 Replies: 5
Monday, August 24, 2009 at 1:13 AM

I am looking for a way to have music play when a member visits our 1969 Reunion website for Sonoma High. Has anyone added music? If so, how?

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 2:21 AM - Response #1

Welcome Gary.

There are a variety of ways to add music. Most people choose to use Playlist.com. Check out this example at the Marshalltown High School Class of 1958 site.

You can embed music, videos, and all kinds of plugins on your web site:

1) Click FAQs above
2) Click Questions About Building Your Site
3) Read Question #19

Edited 08/24/09 2:21 AM
Monday, August 24, 2009 at 10:02 AM - Response #2

I prefer the AOL Radio Player. Just input the source code and you are good to go. It offers a wide variety of music types and is very easy to use.l

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 6:07 PM - Response #3

What I don't like about Playlist.com is that it doesn't continue to play when you navigate from page to page unless you click on Pop Out Player...does the AOL Radio play continuously throughout the web site as you navigate?

Can you give me and others specific directions on how to make the AOL radio player work on the site?
Thanks,
Leslie Howerton Jones

Friday, October 8, 2010 at 12:00 PM - Response #4

I embedded music on my home page last week and was quite happy with it however today I put up a nice announcement about breast cancer month and a link to the new pink glove video. My music won't shut off so you can hear any other and they are on the same page. I thought I erased the code but it still plays. HELP!!!!!!

Thanks, Janie

Friday, October 8, 2010 at 2:54 PM - Response #5

I believe I addressed this in another thread earlier. If you are still having issue, let me know.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.