ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Uploading photo from digital camara

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/29/08 02:45 PM Views: 1336 Replies: 5
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 2:45 PM

I followed your instructions (FAQ #7) and got to step 7. I pressed Ok, then Ok, but don't see the image. What did I do wrong?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 3:00 PM - Response #1

Did you hit the send to server button before the ok button, that is the most common problem.

Also, is your image 1000 pixels wide or less, if not you may need to re-size it.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 7:01 PM - Response #2

Exactly. If you are sending a really large photo to the server, you may need to wait for awhile after hitting the "Send it to the serer" button for your photo to appear. But as Rhonda said, if you resize down to 1,000 pixels wide before uploading, you'll save yourself a lot of time. If you need a good photo resizing tool you can get one at www.irfanview.com.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 10:26 PM - Response #3

Hi Brad,
Is there a way to upload a folder of photos in someone's profile without having to upload it one by one? Say, we want to upload a folder of 20 photos from a trip, can we do that?
Thanks for your help!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 11:18 PM - Response #4

Yes, just click the first photo, then hold down the shift key and click the last photo (thereby selecting all of them) and then upload as a batch. You can also use the control key to select individual photos if you don't want to upload all of them.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 12:06 AM - Response #5

awesome! thanks so much!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.