ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

E-mails

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/18/08 06:02 AM Views: 1393 Replies: 4
Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 6:02 AM

Hi again.

I went onto the site today and found I had two e-mails waiting but hadn't received notification that this was the case. One of the e-mails, from John Forbat, was to tell me he was receiving notification of e-mails for him but when he clicked on the link to the site he wasn't taken there.

Is it possible that he might already be on the site, checks his e-mails from his own e-mail provider before logging out from the site, and can't get back in when he clicks the e-mail link because he's already there? If that makes sense.

Please check for us.
Thanks,
Mark

Edited 12/18/08 6:25 AM
Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 4:08 PM - Response #1

Hi Mark,

I sent you an invitation to your site through the missing classmates system. Did you get that email? It comes from postmaster@classcreator.net. If you have not already whitelisted that address in your email please add it to ensure you receive all system notifications.

Regarding John's issue - yes it is very likely that he had already seen that email on the site.

Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 5:18 PM - Response #2

Jessica,
It's now 22.10 UK time and I haven't seen that e-mail yet. What would it have said? How can you send an e-mail to me via the Missing Classmates system if I'm not one? I don't quite understand.

The only unusual e-mail I've recived today was a blank one from John Forbat

I whitelisted the postmaster@classcreator.net address when I first started the site.

Mark

Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 5:53 PM - Response #3

Re your Private e-mail,
I've not been taking much notice of where they've come from but I've certainly received those that come via info@classcreator.com and those notifying me that a subscribed to topic on the forum has been added to and those that tell me someone has joined the site or a profile has been updated. John Forbat, again, said he sent me another today and told me the content but it wasn't received.

I checked spam as usual and there's nothing in there from you people. I've also just sent myself a Missing Classmate e-mail and it's come through ok.

Mark

Edited 12/18/08 7:03 PM
Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 9:22 PM - Response #4

Mark,

There does not appear to be anything pending for you in the mail queue on our end. Keep an eye on it over the next few days and if you see emails on the site you are not getting notifications for you might need to check with your email provider and make sure they are not filtering it in any way.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.