ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Linking tryinteract.com to my website

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/11/19 11:14 AM Views: 436 Replies: 2
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 11:14 AM

I want to make a multiple choice survey on tryinteract.com. Can I embed it on my website and how do I do that?

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 11:36 PM - Response #1

Nancy, I am not familiar with interact, yet may I ask why you choose not to use the survey option we have on our sites? Is it the option to include photos of the choices? I admit that is interesting.

My experience with other possible add-on items, they provide an embed code upon completion. Have you seen that? If so, that would be an easy addition to the coding under Source. However, if it has a certain size built-in, it may blow out past the boundaries of your page or not show at all. If you see an embed code offered, copy it and insert it into a test page without making it active to your members. Then preview it. I may look into this tomorrow.

If it does not work, watch this as someone may have experience using it on our sites or someone may have a 'how-to' fix.

Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 1:42 AM - Response #2

We have used Tryinteract a number of times and it has always worked fine. Next to the quiz/survey you create is a "share/embed" button. You will find four options to select from. Here are the ones we found to work best: 1.Auto Resize-"Enabled" 2. Embed Size - "Fit Container" 3. Mobil Devices - "Embedded" 4.Cover Page- "Embedded" The source code is on the same page. Just copy it and drop it into any page on your site. Be sure to select "iFrame" as the method (right above the source code). Good Luck.

Here is a sample quiz quiz

Edited 09/12/19 2:00 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.