ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Email Formatting

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/27/09 12:13 PM Views: 1345 Replies: 5
Friday, March 27, 2009 at 12:13 PM

The basic paragraph breaks for outgoing class emails is being lost. Everything is getting thrown together into one paragraph. How can I add breaks?

Thank you,

Eric Levitt

Friday, March 27, 2009 at 1:01 PM - Response #1

Do you have html abilities on your own email program turned off possibly? Our system sends out emails in regular html format. Can you view the message in any other email program and tell me if you're seeing the same thing? I'm certain it has to be a local issue, otherwise we'd hear about this literally hundreds of times a day. If you check into this and still think it's an issue, please add Class Creator to your web site just briefly, and then send just me an email using your mass mailer. Send to brad@classcreaor.com and I'll check out the spacing.

Friday, March 27, 2009 at 5:02 PM - Response #2

I've sent the class email to my work (Outlook), Hotmail, and Gmail accounts, all HTML enabled, but the paragraph breaks are missing. I'll add you as a temporary user and send you a test.

Thank you,

Eric

Friday, March 27, 2009 at 6:46 PM - Response #3

I never got anything from you, did you send it? I went ahead and ran some of my own tests and can't find any problems. Are you using third party source code in your emails or anything like that?

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 11:45 AM - Response #4

Sorry, real work got in the way Smile

I just sent you class email and this time when I view it, the paragraph breaks are there. I am using my laptop today as opposed to my desktop yesterday, which tells me there was something about my browser settings on the desktop where I was creating the orginal email. I'll play around with it some more.

Can you confirm that the email I sent you does contain the paragraph breaks?

Thank you,

Eric

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM - Response #5

Yes it does. If you figure out what's causing this let me know what it was.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.