ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory Notification

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/10/10 10:31 AM Views: 1616 Replies: 4
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Hello guys.

Would it be at all possible at some stage - possibly when you get around to the issue of notifying everyone when someone new joins the site - if you could apply a similar idea to the In Memory page.

I posted notification of a Classmate's death a couple of days ago and others have since added their own tributes using 'Post Response'. At the moment there's no way of knowing when this has been done but it would be good if we were notified when someone does it. Something like the New Topic notification on the User Forums, to give people the option of being informed or not.

Thanks.
Mark

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 11:18 AM - Response #1

In Memory subscription feature is coming. Admin rights launches today, next up is the new Flash Live Chat and IM, then we'll be hitting this and several other In Memory enhancements.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 11:48 AM - Response #2

Brilliant, Brad. One step ahead as ever. Thanks.
Mark

Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 9:47 AM - Response #3

I, too, would like to have some indication on the Homepage that an additional comment or the name of a classmate has been added to the In Memory page. Any further word on when this might happen?

Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 3:18 PM - Response #4

After a significant system restructure that is ongoing, we'll be adding a new "Notify Me!" feature that will include this and several other things.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.