ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

TIME SENSITIVE!!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/11/16 10:45 AM Views: 1000 Replies: 6
Friday, November 11, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Please! Please manually push the Message Forum posts I made several hours ago for jmhs1969.com and jmhs1970.com

Thanks

Friday, November 11, 2016 at 11:18 AM - Response #1

There do not appear to be any major email queues this morning. As a reminder, the notification for Message Forum notification are sent dependent on the member's own Notify Me setting of Immediately, Once Daily or Never. The majority are sent Once Daily in which case they will be sent tomorrow morning. Your site has 200 members set for Once Daily and just 12 for Immediately. If you have a message that is time sensitive and needs to be sent right away, please use the Email The Class feature.

Friday, November 11, 2016 at 11:34 AM - Response #2

Thanks so much. I appreciate your response (and reminding me how it works as I tend to forget). What time does the once per day push go out in the morning? Better question might be, what is the deadline for a Message Forum post to get pushed same day. Thanks again. Much appreciated. Liz

Friday, November 11, 2016 at 11:38 AM - Response #3

Our system has a script that begins running over the many thousands of websites that we have at about 5am (eastern). This process begins to build the list of all emails that need to be generated in the entire system and begins sending them to the mail server to be deployed. This process can take between 2 and 4 hours depending on the number of emails on any given day.

Friday, November 11, 2016 at 11:53 AM - Response #4

Okay, thanks so much.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 1:35 PM - Response #5

I posted a message to the Message Forum last night, Tuesday, at 8pm. It's now 1:30pm, Wednesday, and still have not received any email notification of this post. Ongoing issue.

Edited 12/07/16 2:34 PM
Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 5:05 PM - Response #6

I know that more notifications went out between 2 and 3pm today.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.