ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Chrome Browser weird but others OK

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/27/18 09:08 AM Views: 784 Replies: 4
Friday, April 27, 2018 at 9:08 AM

A few months ago Chrome Browser began to display my pages weird way - any thing other than 25% had the middle section pushed down to the bottom. Other browsers display correctly.

Any ideas on a fix? Chrome is my main browser so would like to get it to appear correctly.

Thanks - Patrck

Friday, April 27, 2018 at 11:07 AM - Response #1

I just looked at all the pages on your site using the Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers. All pages look exactly the same. I'm wondering if there's something in your settings that is causing this.

Friday, April 27, 2018 at 12:47 PM - Response #2

Just on your home page? If so, you must have some stuff that only shows if one is logged in. All I see is a blank page.

If that's the case, you have a link name that is too long. Chrome does not wrap those correctly. Change the link the a name, for example, CAR SHOW and then highlight and select link in the editor and paste the link in the field shown.

Friday, April 27, 2018 at 1:17 PM - Response #3

I suspect you need to change your Google Chrome font settings.... Go To the Preferences menu > Settings > Appearance > Font > and be sure it is set to Medium. If set to anything larger, layout issue can be a problem.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 6:43 AM - Response #4

Scott
Thanks for that tip, it corrected the problem.

Patrick

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.