ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner - Attendees Page

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/30/11 08:56 AM Views: 1284 Replies: 5
Friday, September 30, 2011 at 8:56 AM

It would really be a nice (and simple) enhancement to total the columns on the ATTENDEES page. Additionally a count of the 'registrants' would be nice.

Friday, September 30, 2011 at 9:15 AM - Response #1

thanks. I have added it to the "Wishlist" so that the next time that the ATTENDEES page is worked on, your enhancement can be looked at.

Friday, September 30, 2011 at 7:29 PM - Response #2

OK,,,, I am lost here. I got this email and not sure why. Is there an Attendees Page? If you see something I did not do right, just let me know. This is still pretty greek.Laughing

Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 11:38 PM - Response #3

Teresa,

I think you might have gotten this e-mail by accident. There seems to be a bug in the system that if two people enter a forum post at the exact same minute, they MIGHT get mixed up in the system. You might have posted to the forum at the same time as Charlie and it got mixed up. That might mean that Charlie didn't get my reply.

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 5:45 PM - Response #4

I have just been running the reports every couple days. Modify some columns in Excel. Cut and paste onto the website. Once I did this we had an uptick in registrations.

Friday, October 7, 2011 at 9:01 AM - Response #5

I would join in a request for link access to the calculated field "quantity" which is currently displayed on the reunion planner attendees page. That way the number can be auto-updated on a site's pages. Having the number grow in nice big red letters is a real enhancement to building enthusiasm for a reunion. We update manually now, but it makes little sense to have to do that manually each day when the field has already been created and is already used/displayed by the system. Several committee members said they checked the number daily and assumed it *was* an automatic since it seemed to change a lot.

In the broader sense allowing link access to calculated fields would be a tremendous help since it would allow a dynamic movement/feeling on the customer's website without daily admin intervention. This is especially true for a number that classmates without admin privileges cannot see.

Please put this in the short list suggestion box.

Thanks,
Michael Brockbank
Linton66.com

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.