ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory issues

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/19/13 01:09 PM Views: 1113 Replies: 8
Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 1:09 PM

In viewing the “In Memory” deceased list, “Show Yearbook Photo” I noticed, under 2011, Bob Dean’s name appears twice, once where his class photo should. I had trouble creating this file and getting the class photo to work properly, so I deleted the In-Memory file and created another. Maybe that was the source of the double-name problem.

Also want Class Creator to know I think you do a terrific job with the product you offer and service you provide.

Edited 01/19/13 1:14 PM
Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 1:25 PM - Response #1

David,

I don't see the problem. It is probably because you deleted the extra one. If you see a problem, let us know before you take care of it and we can tell you what the problem is if we can find out.

It looks like your current obituary for Bob Dean has this image at the bottom, but it isn't displaying : /000/5/1/8/22815/userfiles/image/Bob_Dean.jpg
Maybe you deleted it from your file vault, but the text is still referencing the image.

Thanks for the compliments about ClassCreator.

Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 1:31 PM - Response #2
In Memory Bob Dean issue.jpg

Sorry, I should have attached a screen shot, see attached. I hope this helps.

Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 1:44 PM - Response #3

OK, I didn't catch the part where you had to show YEARBOOK PHOTOS.

To fix this, just go to Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, search for the "Bob Dean" classmate, click on Yearbook Photo icon. Notice that a current photo doesn't exist. When you uploaded a photo, it didn't work, so if you have a photo of him, just upload it again.

Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM - Response #4

That was it. Thank you so much...Very Happy

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:28 AM - Response #5

Where do I add the deceased date to the Classmates names in the "In Memory" section. I've gone to "details" and "profiles" for the different Classmates and cannot find where to add their deceased date.

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:54 AM - Response #6

Chris Wendel wrote:

Where do I add the deceased date to the Classmates names in the "In Memory" section. I've gone to "details" and "profiles" for the different Classmates and cannot find where to add their deceased date.

Hi Chris,
Go to EDIT SITE PAGES. Find IN MEMORY, Edit Page.
Find the classmate's name and EDIT.
The date drop down is the fifth line under the military info.

Hope this helps. Smile

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 7:48 AM - Response #7

Thanks. I realize now that I went there previously but nevere scolled down! Duh! Embarassed

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 11:29 PM - Response #8

Chris Wendel wrote:

Thanks. I realize now that I went there previously but nevere scolled down! Duh! Embarassed

Chris, I understand. Been there. Done that. Very Happy

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.