ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

graph color

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/30/10 10:02 PM Views: 1185 Replies: 3
Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Is there a way to put a background color within a graph, or do you need to use another kind of program to make that ? I have a New Year poem, wanted to put it on a colored graph, but, couldn't get it to work.
Thank you.

Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 11:56 PM - Response #1
newyeargreetingredbannerflags.gif

Hi Lynda,
Happy New Year!
I was hoping someone would give you the "easy" button answer for this!
Through much trial and error, my "way" is probably wrong, according to those more enlightened, but so far it works for my needs.
Once you are ready to make your table, click on the icon and fill in the boxes as desired. Then, once you have a table on your page, right click,and hold down the cursor. You should get some options for cell properties, and there is an option to select background color and border color. If the colors do not show up, i try to remember the code for color and post them in the source code.
The first part of the "code" looks something like thisSaddepending on your preferences, of course)
Sorry my post messed up, but the code will include

bgcolor="#ffffff" bordercolor=#000000"

Each color code is slightly different but has 6 figures after the pound sign, in quotes.

Then you can change the colors of your text, of course.
There seem to be endless options, i just have to figure them all out and maybe learn "java script" this year!
It's really not as difficult as I may make it seem. Practice in an announcement. there are many on these forums that are experts at this type of thing and I hope they might give you an "easier" way, but until them, this may help!
Have Fun!
Wishing you all a warm and wonderful New Year!

Edited 01/03/11 1:10 PM
Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 11:09 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Kris, for taking the time to tell me how you do this.. I will give it a try.
Happy New Year to you and yours.. Lynda

Monday, January 3, 2011 at 12:23 PM - Response #3

An excellent answer!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.