ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

I.P. Address from Classmates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/23/09 10:01 AM Views: 1565 Replies: 6
Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Hello, I am having a problem. My home page had been password protected until today. Classmates have been apparently sending me (the Admin.) the message attempting to ask for the system password. I have gotten two e-mails through Class Creator's "postmaster" e-mail address- the name and e-mail of the classmate is there, and even their I.P. Address, but that is all. It does not say they have joined the site. Can you help? What can I do? I contacted them and asked them to try again but sometimes a classmate tries once and won't try again if they don't succeed the first time.

~Michael

Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 1:48 PM - Response #1

Please forward me one of those emails from postmaster. Send to brad @ classcreator.com

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 1:02 PM - Response #2

I have forwarded both emails to our programmers for review. What's intersting is each is from a different user, but both are titled "class reunion".

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 1:12 PM - Response #3

I saw that, too. I am fairly sure the two classmates are not connected and may not have been in touch for 25 years although they live in the same city.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 12:18 AM - Response #4

Apparently everything BUT message body was required. As best we can tell two emails were sent with no body content. We just required the body have something included as well so this cannot happen again.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 12:34 AM - Response #5

Wow! I made a difference! I am in awe of what you have created, Brad.

By the way, my hometown newspaper in LaGrange, Georgia just had a big weekend feature article on our class reunion and interviewed me for the story. They tied it in with the ability in today's world of being able to use sites such as Class Creator (and Facebook) to locate class members, and to more easily put their high school classes back together. I made sure that they mentioned Class Creator in the article, because there are three high schools in that county (Troup County)- two of them with a long history of graduating classes. I am hoping many other classes will take advantage.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 2:51 AM - Response #6

Super. Thanks for the plug!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.