ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Member Profile Notifications

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/21/08 05:30 PM Views: 1310 Replies: 5
Monday, July 21, 2008 at 5:30 PM

I received this email from one of my classmates after he added his profile to our site...

"When I set up my profile I was allowed to select other profiles for which I could receive notification of updates. Do you know how I can add to that list?"

EOM

He's right, after you set up your profile, there doesn't seem to be any way to go back to that particular set of screens if you want to change something -- like notifications. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Nancy

Edited 07/21/08 7:40 PM
Monday, July 21, 2008 at 10:34 PM - Response #1

Adding that screen to the Member functions is something we'll be doing. For now you can subscribe or unsubscribe to any Classmate Profile from the bottom of the Profile itself.

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 10:43 PM - Response #2

Thanks for your fast response!

But... correct me if I'm wrong, subscribing to someone's profile only works after they've become a member and created a profile.

My classmate wanted to go back to the member profile notification screen that he saw when he first set up his own profile. So, you're saying he can't get back to that screen to select more names? I just want to be clear when I respond to him.

Thanks again,

Nancy

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 10:50 PM - Response #3

Yes that's what I am saying. You can tell this Classmate that the same screen will soon be available under the Members menu. You are correct, Profile Upate Notifications are only sent if a Classmate is active anyway, so for now you can activate these notifications from the bottom of any Classmate's' profile if they have joined the site.

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 11:04 PM - Response #4

You're fabulous, thank you! Seriously, you guys do an amazing job staying on top of all this! I don't know how you do it.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 2:42 AM - Response #5

Rocket Alumni wrote:

You're fabulous, thank you! Seriously, you guys do an amazing job staying on top of all this! I don't know how you do it.

They take lots of bribes! Wink

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.