ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Log-in for the first time

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/17/08 04:50 PM Views: 2012 Replies: 11
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 4:50 PM

Hello~ I am wondering when a new classmate creates their account, they get a confirmation e-mail, it has my name (I am the root administrator) signing the e-mail. There is more than one administrator that is working on our site so I am wondering if we can change it from my name to either both of our names or a general From the site administrators or tailor it to what we want?
Thank you!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 4:56 PM - Response #1

You can do that on the new Preferences page under Admin Functions. It's labeled: "EMAIL "FROM" NAME"

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 6:17 PM - Response #2

Thank you! Also, is there anyway to find out on the statistics to see how many times people check out individual profiles?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 6:28 PM - Response #3

No, but the new Preferences will soon include the ability to track your entire site with Google Analytics. More info about that when it launches, but this will allow you to see page visits and much more for any page of your site.

Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 1:00 PM - Response #4

Just looked at Google Analytics! Looking forward to seeing that implemented!

Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 10:19 PM - Response #5

I saw the Google Analytics has been added to the preferences; is it now functional or being tested? or maybe both???

I added my code so I hope that is okay.

Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 10:41 PM - Response #6

Cool! I had no idea. Smile

I'm in a Super 8 motel tonight after being forced off the highway after a 100 care pileup in Michigan closed the highway for hours. Oh geez, what a mess!

I'm assuming Analytics is working or Dave wouldn't have put it live. He must be working on a Sunday. Sometimes even I have no clue what's going on. Smile

Edited 12/22/08 1:42 AM
Monday, December 22, 2008 at 1:19 AM - Response #7

Well it is great that you have a capable team.

Sorry to hear about the pile up and glad to hear you are safe.

I will let you know if tomorrow I have any data.

joyce

Monday, December 22, 2008 at 1:44 AM - Response #8

Yes, please do let me know how that goes. You're getting to play with it before me. Smile

Monday, December 22, 2008 at 1:58 AM - Response #9

OMG There is tons of info. I am not sure how long it will take me to figure it all out. I did find one wierd thing (so far) There is a drilldown page not related to my page
Content Drilldown

/Westover-NC-1900/

does this make any sense to you?

It also seems like it picked up data from when I embeded the codes inside the pages last week.

Fun Stuff!!! Smile

Monday, December 22, 2008 at 2:02 AM - Response #10

I have no clue. Nor will I until after Christmas. I have a feeling by the time I get to this, you guys will all be telling ME how to use it. Smile

Edited 12/22/08 2:09 AM
Monday, December 22, 2008 at 5:40 AM - Response #11

Well there is a Westover HS in Fayetteville, NC...but it wasnt around in 1900 LOL

Not sure if that helps you

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.