ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

message problems

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/10/12 05:33 PM Views: 1084 Replies: 2
Monday, December 10, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Received this message from Barbara Behr Huckleberry about problems she is having reading messages, and each time she logs on she's seeing a message from a classmate she received months ago and has read. I don't know what to tell her.. Any ideas ? Thanks

"Binnie Spray sent me a message but it does not appear on my message board. There is only a partial message on my regular e-mail which directs me to the site for more. Also, I am still getting the letter to George Lucas each time I log on; I try deleting it but it always returns. Any ideas about either "problem"?"

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM - Response #1

I just logged in as Barbara and was unable to find any messages that appeared to be from Binnie. I am wondering if she is speaking of a message that would appear in the message center, or where she might be speaking of? Could she possibly be referring to an email on her local computer?

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 11:06 AM - Response #2

I wish I could look on her computer, but, she lives in another state.. Barb said she got a notice in her regular email that she had a message on the class site, but, when she logged on and tried to read it, there was no message.. I'm confused, I've never had any other classmate complain of this problem.. So, I'm lost on what to tell her.. I just had her email Binnie back using Outlook.. Thanks..

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.