ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

receiving payment

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/22/09 10:41 PM Views: 1410 Replies: 1
Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 10:41 PM

When I set up the reunion planner I initially put an option for credit cards. However, I thought that the function was not working and I thought I made it not available. Today however it shows that someone paid with their credit card. Will we receive that payment when we reach a certain threshold? How will I know if the payment actually went through without contacting the classmate? If I want to receive payments for all credit card payments where do I go?

Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 3:06 AM - Response #1

Credit card processing is working fine. If a credit card payment shows up in your account, then the payment most definitely went through. It can't show up there if it didn't go through. Did you realize you still have it turned on now? Here's how the process works quoted from the Reunion Planner:

"Checks will be issued directly to you every two weeks by Class Creator whenever your account balance is greater than $50. A check will also be issued whenever your account balance has not changed for more than 60 days (this allows final checks to be sent to you when your total is less than $50)."

Edited 08/23/09 3:07 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.