ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Duplicates- HELP!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/01/11 03:53 PM Views: 1097 Replies: 4
Monday, August 1, 2011 at 3:53 PM

I logged into my reunion planner this afternoon.... all of a sudden there are some people that are listed 2-4 times (i.e. duplicated several times) with their tickets... listed as paid (on my paid attendee list).

It wasn't like this last night. What happened? Before I go deleting the duplicates... please tell me if you can fix it before I do this.

Lisa

Monday, August 1, 2011 at 4:01 PM - Response #1

Lisa,

We are aware of the problem and have a programmer working on it. Each of the duplicates also has a 2nd order in the system. Don't take care of it yourself.

Monday, August 1, 2011 at 4:03 PM - Response #2

I have the same problem in Reunion Planner with two of our registered classmates. I noticed it a couple of days ago and was hoping CC was working on the Reunion Planner and the problem would be fixed shortly. However, I just checked and those two people still show up as duplicate registrations and payments. I also was hesitant to delete the duplicates, not wanting to delete their registrations.

Can this be fixed by CC, or do I have to delete the duplicates?

Thanks!

Monday, August 1, 2011 at 4:15 PM - Response #3

Ok. I understand that I am not to delete my duplicates. I hope you fix it soon. My reunion is in two weeks... and need to print out my info soon. It doesn't seem to be calculating the money (or the number of tickets) as extra in the sum total of the collection amount. I could be wrong I suppose.

Monday, August 1, 2011 at 8:21 PM - Response #4

This has been reported to be fixed by the programmer

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.