ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

email only classmates who have not signed up for reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/02/13 05:44 PM Views: 871 Replies: 4
Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM

What is the best way to email ONLY classmates who have not yet signed up for the reunion? I know I can create a report (in Reunion Planner)but it's saying that 700+ classmates will be notified. that number has to include deceased classmates as well as those for whom we have no information. I don't want to get back tons of bouncebacks because we don't have correct information.

Thanks,
Joani

Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 6:00 PM - Response #1

Those numbers are off. Don't pay any attention to them. Your regular e-mail the class feature will be used once you select the option to e-mail only those who have not signed up. And only those will be selected for the e-mail.

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 3:07 PM - Response #2

Guess I did not realize that number was off. I just checked your site (Joanie) and confirmed that FC is correct. I will report this to programming.

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM - Response #3

I haven't checked the numbers in detail but they look very reasonable now and are most likely correct. This was taken care of very quickly. Thanks.

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 5:40 PM - Response #4

That was apparently a "quick and easy fix" for the programmer. He is now weeding out the deceased members from that number.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.