ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

URGENT Situation. AM locking out all profile entries by otherwise signed in members.

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/16/10 10:27 PM Views: 1147 Replies: 1
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 10:27 PM

I don't know what switch I threw or if I even did, but all profiles for members are being locked out. When trying to access the profile after signing in, all profiles respond with a page that says "this profile is waiting for approval." or something like that. Been going on for about 6 hours at least.

Thanks. Am still working on it and would appreciate a fire brigade or EMT (911) pretty quick.

UPDATE.

Urgency over. It was the verification switch. When I selected the second verify, it shut down all access by everyone. Apparently all 300. Don't know about the deceased. didn't try to access them.

But went back to the first option and crisis over. Unless I forget and click the second one again under preferences. I know I should learn something here but don't have the time right now.

Edited 06/16/10 11:02 PM
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 11:39 PM - Response #1

NOTE TO SKIP: You only have to enter the question in ONE PLACE. You either enter it in the forums OR the CONTACT US. You don't need to do it in both places. They both go to the same place and are seen by the same people.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.