ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Advanced Save options do not work for In Memory pages

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/23/20 03:51 AM Views: 372 Replies: 1
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 3:51 AM

Under Admin Functions/Preferences/Editor Save Options, I recently checked "Enable Advanced Save Options."

For the In Memory page (we've renamed it Life Tributes), the advanced save options are enabled for the page itself, but are not enabled for the sub pages under it, i.e. individual pages created for someone who has passed away. On these sub pages, I only see "SAVE CHANGES." None of the advanced save options are enabled. "SAVE CHANGES" is seen when one checks "Use Simple Save" under Admin Functions/Preferences/Editor Save Options.

These sub pages tend to be long in length, typically with obituaries and photos. It would be nice to have the advanced save options enabled for these sub pages.

Interestingly, on all other sub pages I've created, other than the In Memory/Life Tribute ones, the advanced save options are enabled.

Edited 09/23/20 7:31 AM
Friday, October 9, 2020 at 4:06 PM - Response #1

Hi Scott,

There are a few sections of the system where you are saving items above the editor as well as editor content where the advanced save options were not practical In Memory Edit was one of those sections. I thought I had responded to this - sorry for the delay..

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.