ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Lost Fridge

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/29/09 09:56 PM Views: 1668 Replies: 6
Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Hi,
On my Buena80.com site I can not see the fridge on the home page, but when I go into Edit Site pages I see it!? Not sure what happened??

Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 11:18 PM - Response #1

There must be a glitch on their end. I lost mine too and if you try to click to make a new one you can't get the code. We will probably have to wait until they fix things on their end.

Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 11:19 PM - Response #2

When I look at the bottom of my browser window, it says "Waiting for apps.freeflashtoys.com" so maybe the fridge is having problems at the source. (free flash toys.com)

Monday, November 30, 2009 at 9:37 AM - Response #3

I went ahead and just took mine off for now since I don't want that blank space there for several days. This is not the first time this has happened on their end. I guess nothing's perfect, especially something that is free! Very Happy

Monday, November 30, 2009 at 11:51 AM - Response #4

Thanks everyone.....

Weird thing is that Mr. Fridge still shows up on my other site...Buena79.com ???!!

Monday, November 30, 2009 at 11:57 AM - Response #5

Tracy Robinson wrote:

Thanks everyone.....

Weird thing is that Mr. Fridge still shows up on my other site...Buena79.com ???!!

Not when I login to your Buena79.com site. It doesn't appear, so maybe you version is displaying from your computer cache.

Monday, November 30, 2009 at 12:12 PM - Response #6

I looked again.. and it wasn't there, so I kept scrolling to the bottom of the page, then back up, and it was back. Then I opened another tab, scrolled down to it and it was gone.... OMG ..... To funny & Confused

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.