ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

forgotten password

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/09/10 07:37 AM Views: 1711 Replies: 5
Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 7:37 AM

An alumni forgot her password. Is there a way I can find it?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 8:20 AM - Response #1

You can look at Manage Classmates and Edit the DETAILS page and find out the Primary E-mail and make sure that she is using that e-mail to log in with. You could reset her password by typing in a new password into the field. But you cannot know what her current password is.

The classmate could go to the home page and click the FORGOT PASSWORD link (right at the bottom of the login module) and have her current password e-mailed to him/her.

Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 10:35 PM - Response #2

i have the same problem today but do not see eith of the links you mention...My home page does not have the FORGOT PASSWORD and the detail page for the classmate does not have a password line!!!

Now what do I do?

JIM

Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 10:53 PM - Response #3

JAMES LANGE wrote:

i have the same problem today but do not see eith of the links you mention...My home page does not have the FORGOT PASSWORD and the detail page for the classmate does not have a password line!!!

Now what do I do?

JIM

Jim,

If the DETAIL page for the classmate doesn't have a password line, that means that the classmate has never logged in. The classmate hasn't forgotten their password, they have never created one.

Have them join the website by clicking on the Classmate Profiles page, finding their username and clicking JOIN NOW.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 5:39 PM - Response #4

Hmmmm - how does a member have profile information, uploaded pictures, etc., and the password block is not there for me to change it?

http://www.classcreator.com/Freeport-TX-Brazosport-1968/class_admin_members_form.cfm?page=1&yid=0¤tpage=1&member_id=89472&whattodo=Edit

Did one of the other admin's post this information in their p[rofile and the person has not logged in yet maybe?
Or, did the root Admin. maybe lock me out as being able to change passwords? He is out of pocket this week, so I am writing you - otherwise, I would ask him.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 6:46 PM - Response #5

Your site is set to display Admin-entered Profile info even if a Classmate has not joined. This info was entered by another Admin. You are still a co-Admin of the site. Your Root Admin is initials WB.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.