ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

announcements - placement of

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 12/16/08 04:02 PM Views: 1448 Replies: 3
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Is there a feature available to split announcements?
Instead of just at the top of the page or bottom of the page, can I put a specific announcement at the top and another at the bottom.
I will have photos in between.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 4:05 PM - Response #1

You can add photos to the announcements -- or make an announcement that just has a photo in it.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 5:54 PM - Response #2

If I understand your question correctly, the answer is simple. Just label something ANNOUNCEMENT and put it any place it pleases you to put it. That is what I did on my Home Page in order to avoid the lengthy scrolling down that might cause classmates to miss the more timely announcements I want them to notice. If they aren't that needful of immediate notice then I just use the regular Announcement utility. It works for me...and Brad doesn't have to go crazier than he's already going with our endless requests...Laughing
Barbara

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 6:41 PM - Response #3

Hi Nyla,

Both of the answers above will work. You can have unlimited annoucements at the top of the page (text only, text with photos or photos only) If you would like to add announcements to the bottom of the page you would need to add them into your Home Page text editor under Edit Site Pages.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.