ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thank you so very much

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/07/12 02:52 PM Views: 1182 Replies: 5
Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 2:52 PM

This is for Brad - I specifically wanted to point how how incredibly helpful Eric B has been to me....And I thank you. He's gone out of his way even after hours and even off line to assist me, as the forum would have proved far to lengthly and complex. The topics needed were on the forum, but some personalized details were handled perfectly. Thanks Brad. I'm sure the others are like Eric as well, from what I have seen, but wanted you to know ... Dick

Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 6:10 PM - Response #1

Thanks for taking the time to let me know this Dick. I appreciate this type of feedback very much. Eric was a great find for us. I have never (and I mean it) seen anybody with a "what can I do to better this company" attitude like Eric's. He's a crazy wealth of knowledge, always willing to take on anything and tackle anything. So we're very pleased to have him on board with us and I'm always pleased to hear customer feedback like this about any of our staff. I figure if I can stay up to speed with half the things Eric knows then I'm doing well. Smile

Thanks again for taking a moment from your time to send this my way.

Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 7:32 PM - Response #2

I agree, he's been a real help to me. Thank you to both of you.

Arlene

Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM - Response #3

It's nice to have such a team. We're starting to plan our 50th, and looking around the forums and help to find a good way to share documents, instead of emailing to all, replying to all - like a google docs, but while I use it at work (QLess.com) it may be a bit much for the reunion team...and the mailing list is fine for me to send to a subset of classmates, but they can't reply to all, and it is simply email and not collaborating on a document such as "Here is hotel information choices; please add any thoughts" and by collaborating, everyone would see them all shared. Any CC tools or integrations to do this - I'm surprised that I couldn't find anything about 'google docs' or similar collaborative tools - maybe a bunch of co-admins with access to some of the privileges needed. Perhaps I should re-post this portion in a new topic of collaboration?

Edited 01/07/12 11:30 PM
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 11:22 AM - Response #4

I'm no expert on collaboration tools, but I have used Google Docs and that seems fairly straight forward. I know some admins use the live chat feature to collaborate and even hold committee meetings for organizing their reunions. I can't hurt to address other admins in a new topic to see what they do as well.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM - Response #5

Good idea...tnx

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.