ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Frustrated with Gallery

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/21/12 01:11 AM Views: 1089 Replies: 3
Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I don't think I'm that bad with computers, but the gallery function is frustrating me Smile

I have set up a few galleries and added some pictures myself. Now they show as a slide show on the home page.

Is there a way that I can set a link of some kind that will enable my classmates to add directly to it?

Any help will be appreciated. My classmates have photos ready to be loaded up(not to profile) and I'd like to get a bunch of these photos on the homepage for everyone to see.

thanks
Brian

Monday, April 23, 2012 at 10:59 AM - Response #1

Your classmates can contribute to a gallery only through the gallery page, which you have made inactive.

In your Gallery Creator (under Admin Functions) check the "Active" box next to the "Jr High and other" gallery page, and classmates will be able to visit that page and upload their photos to it.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 11:22 PM - Response #2

Ok, I checked the box active, now where do the classmates go to add pictures? They were saying all they could do was add them to personal profiles.

Thanks in advance for the help. Sorry to be a pill :/

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 11:38 PM - Response #3

In order for your classmates to see your photo gallery, you need to activate the "Jr High and other" left-side link. To do that, go to Gallery Creator, check the checkbox in the ACTIVE column for the "Jr High and other". Then the classmates will be able to see your gallery.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.