ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

RSVP's

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/14/13 10:36 AM Views: 874 Replies: 3
Monday, January 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM

2 related questions...we just went live 3 days ago and already a number of classmates have indicated that they will attend the reunion. BUT, they haven't paid for it. Will Class Creator send them some kind of automated message telling them they have to pay in order to be counted. Or do I send them this message?
Looking at Classmate Profiles, and under "Attendees" on "reunion planner" the numbers don't match for who is coming. (actually counting the names of those who have paid vs "name of item" and tickets sold vs profiles)
Is this just a timing issue...i.e it takes a few days to coordinate?

Monday, January 14, 2013 at 10:40 AM - Response #1

1. No, there is no automated message. It is the admin's job to keep track of those that haven't paid (there is a report for that) and e-mail those who haven't paid.

2. There is a report to get the correct amount. The Classmate Profiles page just shows those classmates (not spouses) that have paid and also those classmates who INTEND to attend the reunion.

Monday, January 14, 2013 at 12:08 PM - Response #2

On your Reunion Page you need to set up the method of payment and the amount. Class Creator has a Credit Card and Check payment plan, which is easy to set up within your Reunion page. Statistics are kept as each classmate pays their fee, and it's easy to keep track of. You can download (from the statistics page) the activity and know who has paid what and for how many.
Barbara

Monday, January 14, 2013 at 1:10 PM - Response #3

You have to require the classmates to order and pay when they register for the reunion. There is an option you must check in the Reunion Planner.
The whose coming and registration are 2 different totals as Kyle explained. The Reunion Planner automatically puts a question in their Profile 'Are you Attending?'...It will then prompt the classmate to go register for the reunion.
I hope this helps.QuestionQuestion

Edited 01/14/13 1:14 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.