ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Cant edit site pages

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/08/10 08:52 PM Views: 1270 Replies: 5
Monday, March 8, 2010 at 8:52 PM

I am trying to add a slide show - it took a few times, but I think I got it...but it never seemed to let me change any of my pages, so I would start a new one. now I have several pages called "reunion photos" and I dont know how to delete them...or even change their name and put something else there.
WHat am I missing!?

Monday, March 8, 2010 at 8:58 PM - Response #1

It looks like you are talking about your Custom Pages. You can just reuse those pages for whatever you like. Just delete the contents of those you don't need and change the name and they can be reused.

Monday, March 8, 2010 at 9:25 PM - Response #2

Its not letting me delete!

Monday, March 8, 2010 at 9:39 PM - Response #3

You have 8 custom pages you can utilize. You can't delete them, you wouldn't want to delete them. You can deactivate them if you're not using them. Or you can change the content on one of them and use it for something else if you want to. But there's no supposed to be a Delete button. Simply uncheck any pages you don't want showing up on your left navigation.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 7:26 AM - Response #4

no, I am saying I tried to delete the content and the title and it looks like it worked, but then I go back to it and its still there. I cant change it.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 8:22 AM - Response #5

This might be a silly question, but did you press the SAVE CHANGES button after making the changes? Also, you might need to go to the SOURCE button and select everything and delete it.

Edited 03/09/10 8:25 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.