| Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Advanced designs

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/15/15 06:47 PM Views: 1105 Replies: 7
Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 6:47 PM

Where are the modified advanced design files located?
I want to change the dates on the advanced design I created but can't remember where the uploaded jpg file goes.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 4:10 PM - Response #1

Directly under the advanced design you are using ... located on the Change Design page.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 8:59 PM - Response #2

I guess I didn't explain myself very well. I just want to modify the advanced design I already created and uploaded years ago.
I was hoping I could get it from the vault or somewhere, modify it and upload it again. Do I need to start again with the top.psd file and apply the mods I made with Serif or Photoshop and go through the upload again?

Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 1:49 PM - Response #3

I can only assume that you have the original that you save and modified still on your computer. If you do not, then you would need to download top.psd again.

Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 8:28 PM - Response #4

That was what I was worried about. I can't find the top.psd I modified anywhere on my computers.
Is there no where in one of the files that make up my website that I can change a 3 to a 6. That is the only change I want to make in the design. That's in the Classes of 1956 - 63 statement in the heading.
It sure would make it a lot less work than redoing the top.psd file.

Friday, September 18, 2015 at 5:29 PM - Response #5


The instructions on the Custom Design say this "Download the associated PSD files, open in Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop LE, edit as desired, save as JPG and upload. "

So according to the above statement, there would not be anyplace on the website or our files where your modified top.psd file is located -- because you saved it as a JPG before you uploaded it. You might be able to search your computer for the JPG file that you uploaded.

Here is the JPG that you uploaded:

You can use an image editing program to make the "3" a "6", then save it again, then re-upload the file. To match the font, you might have to erase the "Classes of 1956 - 63" completely and choose a different font and then insert "Classes of 1956 - 66"

Good luck!

Friday, September 18, 2015 at 5:51 PM - Response #6

Thanks Kyle.
I couldn't locate the original jpg file I uploaded and was hoping I could just modify the jpg file that was already on the system. I will just go through the entire process again and hope it comes out very similar to the original.
I will be sure to save the both files I create with Serif PhotoPlus this time --- the modified psd and the jpg.

Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 8:48 AM - Response #7

The link I provided will get you to the jpg file you uploaded which you can modify.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.