ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

background picture

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/22/13 08:35 AM Views: 1109 Replies: 10
Monday, July 22, 2013 at 8:35 AM

For some reason, i have a picture in the background of my page that keeps repeating itself. It in the advanced design. Did I accidentally add a background layer. When you first click on the home page, the background pictures flicker briefly then the home page loads but on the right hand side the background of multiple pictures are there. Can you please help me>

Thanks.

Monday, July 22, 2013 at 9:52 AM - Response #1

It is now gone. On CHANGE DESIGN, in the middle section, there is a BROWSE button for a background image. There was also a DELETE THE BACKGROUND IMAGE checkbox. That is what I used to delete the image.

Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 2:51 PM - Response #2

Kyle,
I changed the design on my page but it only came up on CHANGE DESIGN page and not on the rest. What do I do now. ? Also where did you find your taped message for your missing classmates? And If you don't mind can I put the note to SF email users on the front of my page and how do I do it? I have been trying to update my site, long overdue..! Tel me what you think of the design on the website and please honest opinion, tell me if it is too much, or how I might tie it in better. Thanks Kyle, fellow Spanish Fork person..
Faye
Class of 64

Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 11:19 PM - Response #3

Hi Faye,
I am not here to answer for Kyle. Just want to say I am considering using "Family Condolences" as a page. We've had another name for it that I did not like. Since we've not heard of a loss of a family member recently, I made the page inactive. I believe it will come back as "Family Condolences". Good choice in wording, Faye.

Monday, August 5, 2013 at 7:59 AM - Response #4

I also like the idea of adding a "Family Condolences" page. Would it be possible to see what Kyle's page (or anyone else's)?

Thank you!

Monday, August 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM - Response #5

Morning DeDe,

The FAMILY CONDOLENCES page is on Faye's site. It is password protected.

On the page I've had, we posted prayer requests, obits and the like for family members of our members. I will be renaming this page, Family Condolences soon.

Monday, August 5, 2013 at 7:03 PM - Response #6

Thank You for the compliment... your kind.. When I was given the information to put on the website I didn't quite know what to name it, but knew I needed a name. I'm glad to know that it came accross good. Thank you again.
Faye

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 12:10 AM - Response #7

Faye,

Your HOME PAGE had this background code: http://www.infoservemedia.com/design/resources/backgrounds/photos/25zgx3n6f9.jpg, which doesn't seem to exist. I deleted the code. It now has the background you chose, bricks.

I copied the Yellow Sticky Note from one of the local radio stations. I created a MISSING CLASSMATE announcement on your website. You can activate it if you want. It is in the POST ANNOUNCEMENTS section.

I also added the SFCN.ORG announcement in your POST ANNOUNCEMENTS page. It is currently inactive.

Kyle

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 6:18 PM - Response #8

Thank You Thank You..!!!! It is much appreciated... I will work on it more this evening. I'm trying to get it more attractative and more people seem to be using it now that our 50th is coming up next year. I do appreciate your help as I am not as savy but trying. Thanks again Faye

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 7:35 PM - Response #9

I have a Family Obituaries link -- in which obits of siblings or parents of our classmates are posted.

www.efhs1973.com

(not remembering if it's password protected or not -- I believe it is. )system password for anyone wanting to take a look: petunia

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 1:31 AM - Response #10

Thank you, Irma.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.