ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner - Email Noitifcation

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/18/11 11:18 AM Views: 1286 Replies: 6
Friday, February 18, 2011 at 11:18 AM

When a classmate registers, an email is sent to the SysAdmin by default. There appears to be 2 emails that are generated. One for Registration and the other for Orders. In my case, other people should recieve these notifications. I propose that the "planner" should have a specified email address (perhaps more than one) for each of the the notes above. As SysAdmin, I would prefer not to be involved in the money matters as a matter of segregation of duties.

Edited 02/18/11 11:19 AM
Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM - Response #1

Hi Charlie,

You already have the ability to turn this on and off for yourself and other admins under Manage Classmate > Enter/edit Classmates and then choose the Details link next to your name --- here are the options that you can turn on and off - each one has a check box.

Email Notifications
All
Send email notification whenever a new Classmate joins the site
Send email notification whenever a Classmate changes his or her name
Send all Site Contact Form submissions
Send copy of all reunion registrations/orders
Receive Class Creator system announcements (maintenance windows, new features, etc.)
Send email notification when Classmate has uploaded photos to a Photo Gallery and Administrator approval of photos is required
Receive Deceased Classmate Notifications

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 6:24 PM - Response #2

so based on this, if i want to "Send copy of all reunion registrations/orders", I have to make that person an Admin? Is this correct?

I dont mind getting a copy but I also want a copy going to the bookkeeper. Seems to me like this would be better served as part of the reunion planner.

Monday, February 21, 2011 at 12:51 PM - Response #3

Yes, however, you don't have to give them access to anything other than the notifications if that is all you want them having access to.

Jessica

Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 7:59 PM - Response #4

I am also receiving the notice of registration and of ticket purchase. This is all well and good, as I am one of two reunion organizers.
However, even though I have checked the "Send copy of all reunion registrations/orders" box for my co-admin (I just clicked "all" for her, when I set it up), she is not receiving them. She DOES receive all other emails from the site. It's just these that she's not receiving??
Help?!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 5:15 PM - Response #5

Hi Jennifer,

What is the last name of the co-admin you are referring to?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 8:49 PM - Response #6

Sorry... Turns out she IS getting the notifications, just not as fast as I am. Probably something with her internet service, as opposed to you guys. Sorry for bothering you! Embarassed

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.