ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

enlarging small pictures

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/03/09 10:52 PM Views: 1273 Replies: 6
Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 10:52 PM

I have put a picture of the month on my home page in the announcement area. It's small and hard to see all who is in the picture.. How can I fix it, so classmates can click on the picture and look at a larger version?

Thank you

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 1:04 AM - Response #1

See this thread.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 11:23 AM - Response #2

Brad,

Is there any way we can get a printable version of this forum ? I try and print out your answers and I get all the extras on the page, plus, I'm missing the end of the sentences on the right side.

Thank you..

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 12:33 PM - Response #3

Hmmm. Interesting idea. Maybe we could add a "Print Response' button to the right of the reply button that would take the response, open it in a new window so it's just ASCII text, and send it to your printer. This way you wouldn't get anything cut off. Hey, I kinda like that idea, thanks! Lesee if we can do that.

In the meantime, try setting your paper orientation to landscape instead of portrait. This way responses will not get cut off. You can also copy and paste responses into Word or Notepad, then hit print, and the responses will not get cut off even if your leave your paper orientation in portrait.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 1:26 PM - Response #4

Lynda Laughner wrote:

Brad,

Is there any way we can get a printable version of this forum ? I try and print out your answers and I get all the extras on the page, plus, I'm missing the end of the sentences on the right side.

Thank you..

Have you tried the RSS? You could filter the messages you want displayed to only the topic you want to print. You can then copy all of the text to a WORD document.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 1:56 PM - Response #5

Googled RSS, to see what that was.. Downloaded FeedReader, but, it couldn't find Classcreator/forums. Deleted that from programs.. So, just printed out the whole forum message, using landscape..
But, thanks for your help...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 2:52 PM - Response #6

Lynda Laughner wrote:

Googled RSS, to see what that was.. Downloaded FeedReader, but, it couldn't find Classcreator/forums. Deleted that from programs.. So, just printed out the whole forum message, using landscape..
But, thanks for your help...

No...Just look in the top-right corner of this forum list, right next to "Logout", you will see RSS. Click on that. It explains what it is and how to use it. No FeedReader is needed.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.