ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Resize school logo

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/11/12 09:00 AM Views: 1156 Replies: 3
Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Is there a way to resize the school logo so that it appears larger on the homepage. I am using the professional template and the logo seems so small in the space that it occupies. It would look better if it were larger.

Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 9:39 AM - Response #1

Because of the template you are using, the image must be smaller. If you choose a different template, the image is a little bit larger.

Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM - Response #2

Well, I was using the 70's template and then the school photo was getting cut off so I switched to the professional which you suggested to fix that problem. I think the template should make the image fit to the space it allows (the white area). I even tried saving the photo in a larger size and reloading it, but that didn't help at all. So there is no way to set a size for the photo? Is everyone's photo using that template too small for the space?

Monday, February 13, 2012 at 11:51 AM - Response #3

The logo size as displayed is a fixed part of the template, and is the same for all users of the template. We are working on adding a new template system with greater flexibility, but in the meantime the only thing you can do is remove as much as possible of the empty space surrounding the logo in the original image.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.