ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner - Names of People Attending funtionality

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/24/11 01:50 PM Views: 1245 Replies: 3
Monday, January 24, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Hello,

I like the functionality on the Reunion Planner page where when you enter the number of people attending the reunion, the correct number of text boxes shows up for the names of the people attending. I would like to use this same type of functionality on the Profile page but don't see how to do this. Can you help?

Thanks!
Ann

Monday, January 24, 2011 at 11:30 PM - Response #1

Hi Ann,

We built the profile generator system to accommodate as many question options as possible, however, we don't currently have a question option that uses scripting to pass the response from one question to dynamically load the input boxes for the question the way the reunion planner attending question currently does.

We do have this already on our wishlist items so we may have that option sometime down the road.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 9:25 AM - Response #2

I am setting up a reunion thazt will have the classical evening event plus a golf tournament. I am trying to add golf registration along side the evening event registration, and would like to capture the number and names of golfers during event registration.

Has there been any progress adding functionality to capture a number of individual names based on a previous "how many" question?

Alternately, is there a way to have two reunions active in reunion planner - one to manage the evening event, and one for the golf tournament?

Thank you so much!
Mike Pringle

Edited 01/31/12 9:29 AM
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 10:41 AM - Response #3

The way I would do it is to sell different tickets to each event. Add a ticket for GOLF. Then you can use the reunion reports to find out how many are going to be golfing.

There can only be one reunion active at a time.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.